Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Carving pumkins...Micah went for a shape-themed face, while Mikayla chose Ivan Chorblood.
This year Mikayla was a Dark Angel and Micah was the cutest little skeleton I've ever seen.
The kids started their trick-or-treating at my work, Starz, where they filled their buckets with tons of candy.

Micah found "Mike" from Monster's Inc in one of the haunted houses.

After trick-or-treating at Starz, we had everybody over for food, drinks, and trick-or-treating in the hood. Look how cute all the little ones look.The moms get a little party of their own when the dads take the kids to get some goodies. From left to right we have rock-star Cindy, Kelly, me, Jen R, Suz, Stephanie, and Becky.
It looks like the wagon was used as a cooler while they went from door-to-door. Luckily all children we accounted for when they made it back home!

4 comments:

Karen and Maui said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! Your kids are adorable in their costumes! I can't believe how much they've grown!

Marce said...

our "hoods" sound very similar. We do the same thing with the wagons, only this year a neighbor upgraded to the golf cart not to cart the kids around but the cooler. nice! your kids look great!

Whitney said...

Hey you, I found you from Karen's blog. I'm adding you to my list of bloggin' buddies. I can't believe how cute your kiddos are! Tell your hubby hello!

Olive the Gores said...

HOW FUN!!!! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL! I want to come live in your "hood"! We just moved to NY and haven't met a whole lot of people, yet! I miss fun neighbors!!! i am glad you found me!