Thursday, July 17, 2008

4th of July

Happy 4th of July! We spent the 4th on the boat out at Chatfield Reservoir with my parents, my brother, and nephew. Unfortunately I forgot the camera, but we had a great day of skiing, swimming, and relaxing. That evening we had a neighborhood firework show...or shall I say battle. The neighbors would set off their massive fireworks and Kaleo would respond with something bigger and better. Kaleo, my brother, and Neil (our neighbor) would try to synchronize the lighting of fuses to send off quite a display in the sky. Fortunately after watching them scramble to get out of the way, none of the tubes tipped over and shot at the spectators.


Mikayla and Micah enjoyed dancing with fire.
Mikayla trying to scare the smoke away..."I hate rabbits!" (Don't even ask)
We learned that Micah is quite a pyro...he scares me. Like father; like son

No comments: