Wednesday, July 16, 2008

St. George, UT June 26th-28th

Instead of driving straight home from Las Vegas, we stayed a couple days with my parents in St. George, UT. My brother and his family drove up from Phoenix and my sister had flown in earlier in the week from Denver with Joseph. My parents recently bought a new side-by-side quad, so we all brought our ATV's to do some riding. We found a great spot, but I don't think the cows were too happy with us.
My dad in his new toy, the Polaris RZR My nephew, Adam, enjoying his last ride on his motorcycle...we ended up buying it from him for Micah. Micah likes to look at it and start it up, but I think it will be Mikayla who gets to learn how to ride it first.My brother, Mike, waiting for everybody to catch up.
My brother's wife, Kaity
Mikayla's ready to do some riding!
What a stud!
My poor mom puts her fate in my dad's hands.
Dad and Mikayla racing back

Micah, making sure he keeps the cows in sight at all times.
Mikayla's the first to return...
but she's off again!

No comments: